External Reporting Manager
Salary £65,000 - £80,000 per annum + bonus, benefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Boyd
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 utilities UK
The External Reporting Manager role is available after an internal restructure and comes at an exciting time in the companies life cycle, with a number of other key finance hires being made. This role would suit a candidate currently working within a large corporate reporting role, looking for a new challenge / step up
Key responsibilities for the External Reporting Manager are:
- The main focus will be on ensuring the successful delivery of the group’s external financial reporting requirements, namely quarterly financial statements, year end results and 20-F documents for the group Plc,
- In addition oversight for financing/investment agreements in respect of certain subsidiaries and JVs.
- The role also comes with responsibility for the operation of certain key controls over the group external reporting processes. And, when it comes to considering reporting consequences of any issues and transactions, you’ll be a key point of contact for communication with other Corporate Finance teams including, Treasury, Tax, Investor Relations, Legal and Commercial
The successful candidate will be / have:
- An ACA (or other overseas equivalent) with prior in-house experience (likely post qualification within the Big 4) in external / financial reporting where best practice is key.
- Knowledge of USGAAP is considered to be an essential, as is knowledge of large ERP systems
- Prior working knowledge of energy / oil and gas is considered an advtantage but not essential
This role has significant opportunity to play an active role as the team goes through a period of exciting change, for an informal discussion or to apply please contact Richard Boyd on 0207 509 8143 / 07867 393775 / firstname.lastname@example.org.