Head of External Reporting
Salary bonus, benefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Boyd
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 utilities UK
Now is a particularly positive and exciting time to join the organisation as they have recently received significant investment in the business and are also undertaking a restructure of our Group accounting and finance function, and this opportunity has arisen due to an internal move within the business, and an overall restructure of our accounting and finance function
Key responsibilities of the Head of External Reporting:
- Take responsibility for the delivery of the close processes for the group Plc and their partners, including certain sub-consolidations and affiliates.
- You will get involved in the coordination and review of a number of key external reporting deliverables, including quarterly stock exchange reporting.
- The successful candidiate will also lead a number of system and change projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall group financial close process.
- Act as a key point of contact for the external auditors, internal auditors and other corporate functions involved in the close
This is a high profile role within the organisation, and one that comes at a superb stage of the companies life cycle.
To be considered you will need to be / have:
- An ACA (or other overseas equivalent) with demonstrable experience in financial reporting within large and complex organisations. Prior experience in oil and gas would be an advantage, but isnt a necessity.
- Experience of USGAAP (expected)
- Prior exposure of working with HFM / Oracle
For a more informal discussion and / or to apply please contact Richard Boyd on 07867 393775 / 0207 509 8143 / email@example.com