Group Management Accountant
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + car, 20% bonus, pension, flexible working
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-12-16 building-and-construction UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This FTSE 250 business based in Warrington are looking for a technically strong Group Management Accountant to join the organisation due to a restructure after several years of strong growth.
- Responsible for the preparation of Group management accounts, including insightful commentary for key stakeholders.
- Full responsibility of the PLC company month end process (including consolidated entities).
- Control and maintenance of the Group reporting package used for management reporting including budgeting and forecasting, preparing analysis and performing account reconciliations
- Provide support and analysis for the Financial Planning & Analysis manager as necessary, including as a key part of the forecasting and budgeting process.
- Assist with the preparation of half-year and full-year Group reporting including: Group consolidation; investor presentations; results announcements, data book and end-to-end Annual Report production.
- One of the main points of contact for the external auditors.
- Assist with the preparation and filing of FRS101 subsidiary accounts.
- Support on projects as directed by Director of Finance.
- Ideally suited for a technically strong Qualified Accountant, with experience within industry and practice
- Ideally suited for a candidate with experience in a Group Management Accountant or Group Financial Accountant role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience of management reporting tools
- Self motivated, confident when dealing with senior stakeholders
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Proven record of meeting deadlines, prioritising multiple tasks.
- Ability to articulate and present information verbally and written
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Group Management Accountant to join a business at a great time. Coming off the back of some impressive financial results, this role is coming into a new group fiannce structure with ample opportunities to learn and develop within the role along with chances to develop teh role into your own. Reporting into an impressive (Big 4 Chartered) Group Finance Manager who is committed to developing the individual & the wider team - this role offers the chance to have close interaction with the FD, CFO & board in a highly visible position within a large & growing business.