Senior Group Accountant
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 fashion UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading fashion business in Greater Manchester are looking for a Senior Group Accountant to join their team.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Lead the preparation of the statutory accounts and quarterly reporting for the business.
- Ensuring the business is compliant to all required reporting standards.
- Being up to date on all accounting standards and identifying anything new that needs to be implemented.
- Continually improving the reporting process internally.
- Performing monthly consolidation work.
- Liaising with the auditors.
- Developing cash management procedures across the business; this will include some FX work.
- Involvement in forecasting processes.
- Producing accounts that will be presented to the Board.
About the person
This business are ideally looking for an ACA Qualified Accountant, who already has some experience in Industry and looking for their next move. Other Qualifications may also be considered. The role is heavily involved in reporting, so you must be a strong technical accountant who is comfortable working to strict regulations. Any cash or treasury work would also be useful. Experience of Group Consolidation work, as well as any Group Reporting experience, is vital for this role as well.
About the business
This business are an international fashion business, who are looking for someone from a strong technical reporting background to join them in this role.
For more information on this position, please email email@example.com or apply below.