Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 16 July 2018 2018-07-162018-09-14 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
The Permanent Division of Robert Walters are working with an exceptional business based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire to recruit for a newly qualified accountant.
The role of Consolidations Accountant will suit an individual who is newly qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) possesses excellent communication skills and is highly ambitious. My client are a fast growing business, they have excellent opportunities to grow within their organisation and are great at nurturing and developing talent.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Responsible for UK Intercompany recharge process monthly
- Responsible for review and correction of Oracle postings across all Helium entities to ensure costs are recorded in the right statutory entities. This involves close liaison with AP, Analysts and good understanding of intercompany processes.
- Responsible for ownership of large recharge models and implement process improvement and efficiencies
- Raising of recharge invoices and checking AP and AR coding, plus eliminations
- Performing analytical reviews to ensure P&L of all UK entities is as expected and YoY and PoP variances are understood and substantiated
- Responsible for Group wide intercompany relationships, reconciliations and eliminations
- Oversee on financial reporting matters concerning the overseas R&D center in Poland, Spain and Bulgaria
- Work closely with the legal team on financing and intercompany loans for all overseas entities
- Production of monthly intercompany MI information for senior management reporting packs
This role is a newly created opportunity and will have resposabilities to manage one member of staff and you will be reporting in to the Head of Finance.
If you are interested in this role or know someone who would be please send across your CV to email@example.com.