Financial Reporting Manager
Salary £450 - £500 per day
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Kristian Lee
Date posted 02 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Financial Services company in Greater Manchester helping them find a qualified Finance Reporting Manager for a 6-month interim assignment.
A Financial Services company in Greater Manchester helping them find a qualified Finance Reporting Manager for a 6-month interim assignment to assist the Finance Director with year-end reporting. This position is paying a competitive daily rate of £450 - £500 per day.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Produce Financial reporting for the Group function
- Have a technical approach and understanding of management reporting, balance sheet structures, cash flow and tax implications.
- To lead the implementation of the transition from UK GAAP to FRS 101
- Business Partner with an external audit team and wider Statutory Accounts function based around the UK
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Will ideally have experience within the services industry
- Have held a Financial Reporting Manager position previously within a similar Financial Services organisation
- Have fantastic commercial and business awareness and business partnering skills
- Be available at short notice
This is an excellent opportunity for technically skilled Financial Reporting Manager to join a rapidly expanding Financial Services business in Greater Manchester for a 6 months contract.
Apply or gaining more information on the Financial Reporting Manager role contact Kristian Lee on Kristian.Lee@robertwalters.com or call +44161 240 7480