Finance Business Partner
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Jacqueline Harris
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Scientific Games has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join their Commercial Finance team to help support and develop all functions of the business.
Scientific Games is a NASDAQ listed, global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 9,500 staff across the world.
The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming and lottery experience for its customers.
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focuses experience.
All of Scientific Games’ divisions and employees are guided by the same core values:
By the Rules: Maintain integrity in everything we do.
To Improve the Game: Continuously innovate and raise the bar.
With Passion: We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Smart: Take ownership and hold ourselves accountable.
Together: One mission, one team, one Scientific Games.
To Win: Surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
Finance Business Partner key responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance to support the wider FP&A team
- Commercial & overhead reporting for the group
- Budgeting & forecasting both quarterly, and annually
- Month end performance review
- Developing and maintaining the existing analysis and reporting
- Business partner and provide support to group functions, and the Executive Leadership Team
- Ad hoc cost analysis and data manipulation
- Assist in Half Year and Year End
- Maintain current SLA’s for reporting (daily, weekly & monthly) whilst continually improving processes to meet business demands
Finance Business Partner key requirements:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or international equivalent)
- Experience from a large finance team
- Contracts experience
- Experience working with and developing financial models
- Experience of Financial Reporting
- Strong Excel skills that can be demonstrated at interview stage
- Experience of month end close
- Strong stakeholder experience is essential
If you'd like more information on the role, please apply for the job using the link below or, send an up to date CV to Jacqui.email@example.com or call on +44 (0)161 214 7441
All third-party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.