Group Head of Accounting Policy - Relocation to Hong Kong
Salary £85,000 - £95,000 per annum + + 20% bonus, benefits
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted 16 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are working with a successful global company to find a Group Head of Accounting Policy based in their the Hong Kong HQ office to lead worldwide initiatives on accounting policy, M&A activities and other exciting strategic accounting projects. This person will report to the Group CAO. This role will sponsor and requires relocation to Hong Kong.
Key Responsibilities of Group Head of Accounting Policy:
- Lead worldwide accounting policies and standards in adherence to IFRS.
- Put together presentations for executive team on key accounting and finance matters.
- Partner with regional teams to provide technical accounting expertise and oversight.
- Implement revenue recognition standards globally.
- Ad-hoc finance and strategy projects.
Ideal Candidate of Group Head of Accounting Policy:
- ACA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Public accounting experience at top firm
- Experience with M&A activities
- Experience in a Group role
- Strong technical accounting background
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Apply today or reach me directly at Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org