Group Financial Accountant
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Raj Siva-Kumar
Date posted 25 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A high profile Group Finance Manager position has just become available at an international transport firm based in Central London. The role is responsible for the preparation of group’s external financial reporting requirements and supporting the finance processes within the group’s agency offices worldwide.
As Group Finance Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing annual financial statements for the group
- Supporting the overseas finance functions with the preparation of their financial statements and reconciliations
- Assessing, designing and implementing improvements to reporting process and controls
- Providing technical decision support to the wider business
- Managing and developing the outsourced finance team
- Supporting international offices with the annual budgeting process
- Supporting the senior finance team during ad hoc projects e.g. asset and business acquisitions, refinancing, investor reporting, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of multicurrency IFRS consolidated financial statements
- Strong IFRS/UK GAAP reporting knowledge
- Experience of large multinational groups would be preferred
This international transport firm is a market leader in their field and growing rapidly.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.