Salary £250 - £300 per day
Consultant Katherine Kenward
Date posted 21 November 2016
A leading pharmaceutical business based in Cheshire is looking for a Group Accountant for a 3 month interim role.
About this Group Accountant role
You will be completing the following tasks:
- Responsible for completing the monthly reconciliations between statutory and management cost of sales, including looking at ways to improve the reconciliation process
- Prepare and review the Group Statutory accounts
- Analysing trends within the statutory accounts
- Ensuring the business is fully compliant with all SOX controls
- Looking at inter-company profits between different subsidiaries, with a heavy focus on Excel spreadsheets
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant, ideally you will be an ACA Qualified Accountant but other Qualifications (or overseas equivalent) will also be considered. A good technical background is important, with any experience within Audit being a bonus. Strong Excel skills, and good Group Accounting experience is also important for this role.
About the business
This business is a leading pharmaceutical business with offices in Cheshire. This is a 3 month contract role initially, for a Group Accountant position.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.