Group Finance Manager
Salary £80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Raj Siva-Kumar
Date posted 26 October 2016
A rarely available Group Finance Manager role has just become available at a rapidly growing multinational Telecoms firm based in Central London.
About the Group Finance Manager:
In this high profile Group Finance Manager position based in Central London you will be providing the Group Financial Controller with technical accounting support, setting up new reporting processes and working on ad-hoc projects in readiness for an IPO.
As Group Finance Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Setting up processes and templates so that IFRS disclosures are properly managed
- Providing guidance on accounting for complex transactions
- Providing clear and practical solutions to ad hoc technical queries
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller in getting reporting and controls to a level appropriate for a listed entity (IPO readiness project)
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller to draft and develop the Group best practice processes and manuals
- Reviewing the financial statements and any other external financial reporting
- Preparing and presenting financial reporting training and updates
With a background in group external reporting, technical issues (IFRS), controls and processes you will be used to working in a global fast paced environment. You should be a qualified accountant or overseas equivalent.
This global Telecoms provider is a market leader in their field and growing rapidly through organic and acquisition led growth.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.