Group Reporting Accountant
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, PMI
Consultant Tish De Beer
Date posted 14 October 2016
A highly desirable Group Accountant opportunity has arisen within a global FTSE 100 technology organisation based in Surrey. This Group Accountant role sits within a well defined team liaising directly with various stakeholders globally. Reporting to the Group Financial Manager, this challenging position will have exposure to all aspects of the Group’s balance sheet providing a varied and critical role in the development of the Group’s finance function.
Group Accountant core responsibilities:
- Prepare the Group’s interim and year-end published statutory accounts
- Liaise with the external auditors
- Involved with preparing monthly consolidated management accounts
- Review business Group commentaries for inclusion in the monthly CEO’s report
- Interact and support divisional functions on technical accounting queries
- Keeping fully up to date on all accounting standards and critically assessing potential impacts on the Group
- Support ad hoc finance-based projects such as potential Mergers and Acquisitions activity
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Ideally Big 4 trained
- Group consolidations under IFRS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident engaging with senior stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
This opportunity will suit a driven technical accountant wanting to join an leading technology organisation with a global reach.
Please click to apply.