Financial Reporting Specialist
Consultant Gabrielle Bradburn
Date posted 03 October 2016
As established FTSE 100 business in the Oil and Mining industry, with operations globally but based in central London, are looking for a Financial Reporting Specialist with an abundance of experience to join their Group Reporting & Performance management team. This is an excellent chance for a Group reporting expert to take the next step into a globally recognised organisation within the Oil & Mining industry for 5 months.
The key responsibilities of the successful Financial Reporting Specialist will be as follows:
- Preparation of Group financial statements
- Help to ensure Group Financial Reporting process operate effectively
- Key Group Reporting resources on Finance projects, applying IFRS, Group Consolidation system delivered to a high standard
- Offer a high quality review of financial information from the business units
- Work with the finance systems team to draft, test and implement changes to Group Consolidation system (HFM)
Key Skills Preferred:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA or overseas equivalent
- Core Group reporting and Consolidation skill set
- Reliable and dynamic
Apply below or to find out more about the Financial Reporting Specialist role contact Gabrielle Bradburn.