Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £260,000 - £320,000 per annum
Location: Hemel HempsteadFULL_TIME
Consultant: Kay Edle
Job reference: 50985923/001
Date posted: 15 November 2023northern-home-counties accountancy-finance/graduate-accountant 2023-11-15 2024-01-14 accountancy Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire GB GBP 260000 320000 320000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with our client, a leading organisation in their field, who are based in Hemel Hempstead on the recruitment of a Graduate Finance Assistant This role will be based in Head Office and there is hybrid working of 2 days in the office.
This position as Graduate Finance Assistant you will support the Finance department with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactional processing. This will include but not limited to accurately recording and reporting financial information and to providing essential support to the Senior Finance Business Partner. In addition, this role will assist with credit control and debt collection activities, capturing and processing daily bank transactions and preparing, processing and maintaining supplier documents and records.
The focus is on quality, accuracy and attention to detail coupled a responsibility to ensure the best possible customer experience.
This role has scope to expand to suit career aspirations for the right candidate.
The right candidate:
• You will have a degree in a numerical field (or equivalent) such us; accounting and finance, mathematics or business studies. In addition, will have a desire to study a recognised accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA). Has an inquisitive nature and an interest in becoming a chartered accountant
• Ideally, you will have at least 3+ months experience working within a finance department, either accounts payable, receivable or having had exposure to management accounting.
• You’ll be someone who enjoys building relationships, is hard-working and has a strong attention to detail.
• You will have good IT skills
• You will have excellent analytical skills
• You will have exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
• Ideally have SAP exposure
• Excellent analytical skills
This is a permanent role, offering a salary of £26,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience), plus study support and other company specific benefits along with hybrid working. This role is based in Hemel Hempstead.
Any questions, please contact Kay on firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.