Salary £25,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Bryony Loft
Date posted 23 June 2022london accountancy-finance/graduate-accountant 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 accountancy Central London London 50 Bedford Square, London GB WC1B 3DP GBP 25000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive salary + Study support (and generous staff discounts.) Working Hours: 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch. Location: Central London Hybrid: 3 days in the office, 2 working days at home I am partnering exclusively with a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant, working with a worldwide publishing company based in the heart of London. Reporting into the Management Accountant, The Finance Assistant will be responsible for supporting the UK Financial Operations function in the analysis and reconciliation of data to assist in the production of month-end and year-end accounts.
The Finance Assistant position is a great entry level opportunity for an enthusiastic team player wishing to join a dynamic, supportive finance team, with access to study support for those working towards an accountancy qualification. Working for a worldwide publishing company.
Further responsibilities include
- Support UK Finance Team by raising and posting journals as well as responding to general ledger queries
- Update and reconcile selected balance sheet accounts
- Distribution Partner reconciliation, maintenance and posting: investigate reconciling items and deductions on the account
- Review, analyse and reconcile website sales transactions, cash receipts and deductions
- Support UK Management Accountant in maintaining work in progress balances, including reviewing and posting production variances
- Analyse data and produce reports as required, including but not limited to overheads
- Assist in the monthly reconciliations of inter-company transactions
- Review and prepare quarterly Audible income statements for invoicing
- Agency sales reporting, including preparation of statements and reconciliations
- Additional ad hoc admin support to UK Financial Controller and Team.
The ideal Finance Assistant
- Undergraduate degree with 2.1 or above
- Working towards or desire to start studying towards finance qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA
- Experience working in a busy finance department (preferred)
- MS Excel skills
- Financial systems – (Access Dimensions preferred)
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, and ability to present financial information in a manner that can be understood by all recipients
- Fast and accurate, attention to detail
If you feel you would be suitable for this position please apply using the link or send your CV directly to me email@example.com
Salary: £150 - £190 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022If you're a bright, motivated Accounts Assistant (or equivalent), this is a fantastic opportunity on a 3 month contract that will see you building on a strong foundation in the basics of a finance and accounting function. Working within an exciting Investment Fund in London this opening will see you have great exposure to the industry specifics.
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + Study support (ACCA / CIMA)Location: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022Are you a recent Accounting / Finance / Mathematics graduate (or equivalent)? Looking for a role that will offer exposure to all aspects of accounting from accounts payable, accounts receivable along with month-end reporting? Joining a fast-growing start-up media agency? As a result of growth and continued success, we are excited to be partnering with a dynamic influencer marketing agency who are looking to recruit a bright and ambitious individual that's looking for a role to kick-start their accounting career. The Graduate Finance Assistant role is full time, permanent and based near to Camden Town, London.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 13 June 2022Partnering with a very well-known Retail/FMCG business to find an experienced Finance Analyst to join their amazing FP&A team, based in The City of London. Paying up to £50K Salary + study support + company benefits! Within the Finance Analyst position you will become the key member of the Retail FP&A team. Supporting the monitoring, control, planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting of budgets. The Finance Analyst will be working closely with in group key stakeholders, building on relationships and growing within the very fast growing team.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022Would you be excited by working within the finance team of a $69 billion grossing multi-national company operating across multiple industries? Have you got experience in financial reporting, analysis and forecasting? Are you actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA)? As a result of recent growth we are currently working in partnership with one of the worlds largest facility management firms on the search for a Finance Business Partner (6 month Fixed Term Contract) based in South London. The role would be perfect for someone who is commercially minded and enjoys reporting financial statements and forecasts to key business stakeholders.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 24 May 2022Finance Analyst will be responsible for analysing, reporting performance across multiple sales channels and Products across the business. Working within the Commercial Finance Department team as the Finance Analyst for an iconic, established skin care brand based in Central London.