Graduate Tax Trainee
Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-01-02 banking Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 19000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic Graduate Tax Coordinator position has arisen, working for the next 2/3 months at a leading business based in Media City. Reporting directly to the Tax Manager and working within the business’ Tax team, you will be responsible for supporting the Tax Manager with day to day tasks
As an Graduate Tax Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- • Supporting the tax managers in delivering tax returns and client advice.
• Preparation of personal tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships for review.
• Contacting HM Revenue & Customs with regards to client queries and obtaining information.
• Dealing with PAYE coding matters, NI deferment forms and other relevant forms.
• Any ad hoc admin tasks as required.
As an Graduate Tax Coordinator, you will have/be:
- Computer literate, including capability with MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- A good communicator, both in written and verbal communication
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business, where you can develop your career within finance.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or apply below