Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 legal Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 5AA GBP 17000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client are a leading Legal business with prestigious offices based in the centre of Leeds. They currently have an immediate requirement for an Assistant Accountant to join their central finance team.
Our client are currently looking to secure the services of an Assistant Accountant to join their central finance team based in the centre of Leeds. The duties for this Assistant Accountant role will include:
- Produce and distribute monthly and quarterly management information packs;
- Reporting fees income to Partners;
- Produce financial information for Partners’ appraisals.
- Produce ad-hoc financial information requested by internal clients in a timely manner.
- Complete VAT returns and other HMRC forms for group companies;
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register;
- Produce monthly prepayment and accrual journals;
- Assist in the monthly production of Partners’ Current Accounts;
- Administer company travel loan scheme;
- Assist in the administration of Partner and employee car parking spaces;
- Maintain Company credit cards;
- Assist with monthly payroll procedures.
- Updating/maintaining numerous centralised spreadsheets;
- Provide support to the FD / Management Accountant during the annual budgeting process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or candidate of graduate calibre to join a leading legal business. The organisation are happy to support study for the right candidate and have a clear development plan in place for the successful candidate. If you are interested in this Assistant Accountant role then please contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters now.