Salary £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project Controller at a global Birmingham based company. Working within a thriving team and reporting into the Project Control Manager. This is a new role to support with the growth of the business, joining the Business Management team on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Controller
• New project set ups in ERP system, in accordance with the contract and SOX regulations
• Client billing, working with Treasury to monitor aged debts and chase accordingly, help to reduce WIP
• Calculating and posting monthly sub-contractor accruals
• Monitoring and analysis of project financials in liaison with Project Managers and Directors
• Assistance with project re-forecasting in accordance with policies and procedures to ensure revenue is being recognised correctly.
• Inputting to month end processes and reports
• Posting certain G/L entries to the financial system.
• Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
Skills and experience required at the Project Controller:
• You will have at least 2 years’ experience working in a financial role and must be educated to degree level.
• Experience working with ERP systems, ideally Maconomy, although not essential.
• You must have a strong work ethic with the ability to work to deadlines. You will have a real desire in learning and development.
• Good Excel knowledge, experience with VLOOKUP’s and Pivot tables
• Strong communicator with good attention to detail
• Ability to priorities and work to deadlines is essential
To express your interest in this Project Controller position please apply direct or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org