Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 accountancy Stevenage Hertfordshire GB GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Accounts Assistant job for a fast paced organisation based in Stevenage with a great study support package! A reputable business services business that is experiencing some significant growth is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Working within a friendly and supportive environment, this role will suit an enthusiastic, fast learner. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Finance Team to ensure an excellent service is provided to the business.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant will be:
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the monthly financial close process including:
- Meeting financial close deadlines
- Tracking employee costs
- Ensure accuracy of GL entries
- Entering Month End Journals
- Review monthly global results and provide explanation for variances to budget and forecast
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation preparation
- Monthly review of AR balance to ensure all client payments are correctly allocated
- Be a bright and self motivated individual with good initiative and problem solving skills
- Be keen on studying towards a professional Finance qualification, AAT, ACCA or CIMA
- Be keen to learn and get stuck in with a positive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for a challenging Accounts Assistant role.
Please get in touch at Emily.email@example.com for more information.