Salary £18,000 - £24,000 per annum + Plus Study Support
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 accountancy Telford Shropshire GB GBP 18000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a small growing family run accountancy practice that has gone from strength to strength and is now looking for an additional Accountant to join the team in Telford.
The firm has a fantastic reputation and due to client growth is looking for an experienced Accountant to be hands on within the small team
The Accountant role entails supporting a portfolio of clients in:
• Liaise with payroll bureau to process all client payroll and pension data on a timely basis to ensure compliance with HMRC real-time information filing deadlines.
• Prepare accounts for all types of businesses from client records to the point where they are ready for review by principals.
• Prepare self-assessment tax returns from client records to the point where they are ready for review by principals.
• Prepare other financial reports as required (eg. VAT returns, management accounts) to the point where they are ready for review by principals.
• Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients/visitors/enquirers and staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
The ideal candidate will be:
• AAT qualified/Studier or ACCA/ACA Studier
• Experience from a small or medium accountancy practice is a must;
• Experience of hands on management accounting preparation or at least a minimum of preparing accounts to trial balance stage and VAT experience is required
• Will be an experienced bookkeeper
To express your interest in this position please apply direct or email your CV to email@example.com