Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + TBC
Consultant Dan Brown
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-04property-and-housing UK Robert Walters
I have a new opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a well established property company based in North West London. They are looking or someone to join a growing department and in a varied role that would report into the Finance Manager. This is a maternity cover contract for someone in the team.
key responsibilities of the Finance Assistant role include;
- To provide purchase ledger support where required.
- To provide leasing support to the team ensuring the integrity of the leasing structure and maintaining direct debit standing data.
- To take full responsibility for Arrears, process credit control support and proactively chase outstanding arrears from tenants. This will include updating the Finance Manager & Managing Director on all significant bad debts.
- To assist in ensuring that the correct rent demands are raised and to assist in the Direct Debit run on a monthly basis.
- To assist with month end and Group quarter end procedures, assist with annual audit queries where necessary.
- To take full responsibility for the upload and matching of all cash transactions to ensure customer accounts are maintained accurately in a timely fashion.
- Further ad hoc finance tasks as required.
If this Finance Assistant role looks of interest then please apply directly or for more information please email me on email@example.com