Assistant Management Accountant - Media Agency
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + study support
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An Assistant Management Accountant role has recently become available within the Finance department of a Global renowned Marketing agency based in Central London. Reporting into the Senior Management Accountant; this role would suit a recent graduate (or equivalent) looking for a role which covers all areas of reporting, cost management, balance sheet management along with month end preparations.
The Assistant Management Accountant will do the following;
- Monthly P&L's and balance sheet
- Preparation of management accounts to first trial balance
- Accruals, prepayments, journal posting
- Manage the fixed asset register and balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage and reconcile inter-company accounts
- Assist Senior Management Accountant with statutory reporting
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Assistant Management Accountant?
- Recent graduate / AAT Qualified (or equivalent)
- 6+ month experience in accounting
- Keen interest in continuing with a finance qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong IT skills
- An interest in the media / marketing sector
- Confident working with non-finance
Working for a renowned Global Marketing Agency that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Assistant Management Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.