Salary £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters have partnered up with the UK's largest retail company to source a property accountant for a 12 month maternity cover.
Are you immediately available and seeking a new and challenging role? Are you interested in working for one of the UK’s largest retailers? If so, my client is recruiting in their travel arm and seeking a talented and ambitious assistant accountant to join their highly rated finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the accurate reporting of occupation costs and assisting with the rent process of their travel estate. Further tasks include:
- Calculating the correct rentals for month end reporting,
- Assisting with audit queries
- Accurate calculation and payment of rents and service charges
- Ensure payments to landlords are maintained to contractual terms
- Assisting with ad-hoc queries from the Business Development Team
- Preparing monthly landlord packs
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with at least a years’ experience working in accounts. You will be bright, have strong academics, excellent attention to detail and hold outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal individual will have already started studying towards their ACCA/CIMA qualification and aspire to develop within the business.
Please note that this is initially a 12-month fixed term contract.