Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 18 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Assistant Accountant role in Lancashire has arisen at a leading company, to play a key role within their dynamic finance team. You will support the finance team with a variety of accounting duties whilst being fully supported to study ACA/CIMA/ACCA. Your role will be tailored to complement your studies giving you an excellent opportunity to become a qualified accountant.
Your key responsibilities as an Assistant Accountant will include;
- Supporting the month-end process
- Completing bank account reconciliations
- Processing invoices and credit notes for goods and services
- Investigating and resolving purchase ledger queries with suppliers
- Reconciling supplier statements and maintaining the purchase ledger
- Collating information required for payment runs
- Preparing payment runs in the ERP system
- Uploading payment information into the online bank system
- Ad hoc projects
As an Assistant Accountant you will have/be;
- 2:1 or higher Degree in finance/accounting or similar
- Ability to organise & prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Excel skills
- Flexible attitude & willingness to contribute constructively towards the team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that can offer the perfect platform for an ambitious graduate to begin their career in finance whilst receiving full study support.
To apply for this role, please click below. Alternatively, for more details regarding this role or any other part-qualified finance positions in Manchester please contact Vanessa Lang on email@example.com or 0161 240 7473.