Trainee Finance Accountant
Salary £18,000 - £23,000 per annum
Location Letchworth Garden CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Finance Accountant to join a leading Global business based in Hertfordshire. The successful Trainee Finance Accountant will be tasked with providing analytic and financial research.
Main Trainee Finance Accountant Responsibilities:
- Managing budgets and monitoring accounts
- Responsible for managing a unique administrative support to plan and the financial aspect of projects.
- Perform detailed analysis and manipulation of data or calculation, highlighting any issues to look into.
- Working with other members of the team ensuring assistance to employees and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all duties are performed to specified standard.
- Continuous planning of development opportunities and looking to develop new skills.
- Be a Graduate studying towards ACCA or CIMA or with the desire to start in the near future
- Have ideally previously worked within a Finance commercial envirnoment to be able to delve into the numbers and work with stakeholders across the business – this is not critical
- Have an analytical and inquisitive mind set
- Be a confident individual
- Be qualified to degree level, achieving a minimum 2:1.
If you are a driven individual that thrives in a fast paced environment this opportunity could be for you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org