Trainee Finance Accountant
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading Global business based in Hertfordshire. The successful Trainee Finance Accountant will be tasked with providing analytic and financial research.
Main Trainee Finance Accountant Responsibilities:
- Managing budgets and monitoring accounts
- Responsible for managing a unique administrative support to plan and the financial aspect of projects.
- Perform detailed analysis and manipulation of data or calculation, highlighting any issues to look into.
- Working with other members of the team ensuring assistance to employees and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all duties are performed to specified standard.
- Continuous planning of development opportunities and looking to develop new skills.
Required Trainee Financial Accountant Experience:
- A part qualified accountant ( ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent)
- Experience of Financial reporting in a IT/software environment
- Proven analytical experience
- Experience of working with an ERP system
If you are a driven individual that thrives in a fast paced environment this opportunity could be for you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org