Salary Up to £23,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 12 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are working with a successful Car Rental company to recruit for a Finance Analyst based in Watford. The salary is £23,000 plus study support.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading Car Rental Business based in Watford. As a successful Finance Analyst you be responsible for your own portfolio of accounts and in charge of forecasting, pricing and contribution and yielding. You will be working very closely with the sales team and revenue capacity management, you will need to use your business partnering skills in order to be successful in this role.
- Financially evaluate the profitability of annual and multi year contracts negotiated with Corporate accounts
- Maintain contribution models to ensure contribution hurdles and annual increases deliver planned revenues
- Apply strategic guidelines on rates and ancillaries when renegotiating contract
- Identify the main revenue and cost channels for individual accounts in order to understand what drives their profitability
- Support Sales directors and Commercial Manager on the Monthly Forecasting of Accounts
- Work with the new business sales team in order to fully understand the needs of potential corporate clients and assist in building models to bid for new and incremental business
Required Finance Analyst Experience
- Finance graduate; Studying for advanced post-graduate finance professional qualifications/part qualified
- Commercial and Financial awareness and excellent communicator
- Desire to gain some international experience and/or exposure.
- Proactive, available and flexible
- Good Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and respect of deadlines
The salary for the role of Finance Analyst is £23,000 plus study support. The company are very sociable and offer career progression.