Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 04 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Trainee Accountant role in Manchester has arisen at a leading, highly-profitable company, to play a key role within their growing finance team.
As a Trainee Accountant, your key duties will include:
- Processing Purchase and Sales Ledger invoices
- Statement and Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with Month End duties
- Query resolution
- Allocating cash
- Assisting with Credit Control
As a Trainee Accountant you will have/be:
- A minimum of a 2.1 relevant Finance degree (Accountancy & Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Studies)
- A desire to develop and progress in an Accounts position.
- Energetic, hardworking, personable and adaptable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, highly-successful, global organisation and develop key, entry-level finance skills in a supportive environment.
This role is ideal for a dynamic candidate with the drive to progress in the finance industry, previous accounts experience is not a necessity. With progression opportunities available, the company is committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Keifer Power at Robert Walters, on email@example.com or alternatively call 0161 240 7495.