Entry-level Accounts Assistant
Salary £17,000 - £18,000 per annum + Bonus + Study Support
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 05 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting entry-level accounts assistant role in Altrincham has arisen at a leading, highly-profitable company, to play a key role within their growing finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a fast-learning, driven candidate with good customer service experience to work at a successful company with an excellent reputation amongst customers and clients.
As an accounts assistant, you will:
Receive full, extensive training – previous finance experience is not required.
- Fully understand the weekly management accounts and be able to reconcile on request.
- Be able to communicate the agency processes to clients in relation to invoices and payments.
- Understand and be able to communicate HMRC deadlines to clients in relation to VAT/PAYE & Corporation Tax.
- Ongoing communication with clients regarding queries on taxes, deductibility of expenses, dividends and other matters.
- Gradual involvement with clients regarding VAT and PAYE.
- Be able to use current systems and analyse current processes to be in a position to suggest enhancements to them.
As an accounts assistant you will have/be:
- Experience in a fast-moving environment and able to work on multiple tasks at speed (finance experience is not a necessity).
- Excellent customer service experience.
- A desire to develop and progress in an Accounts position.
- Reasonable travel time to Altrincham.
- High energy, hardworking, personable and adaptable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, highly-successful organisation and develop skills in a supportive environment. This role is ideal for a candidate with strong customer service skills and a drive to progress in the finance industry, previous accounts experience is not a necessity. With progression opportunities available, the company is committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407473.