Salary £25,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 04 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant based in Bedfordshire.
I am delighted to be partnering with our client based in Bedfordshire with this permanent vacancy for an Assistant Accountant.
You will be working within a small finance team reporting directly into the Head of Finance. This role will vary on a daily basis and can be anything from invoicing, filing to performing month end duties.
We are looking for personable, self-sufficient flexible candidates - you might either be AAT Qualified and have experience working within a similar role, or have completed your AAT and have good fundamentals and looking for your chance to grow and develop your accounting career.
Daily Duties will involve
- Preparing quarterly invoice forecasts
- Raising invoices
- Preparing billing packs for review
- Prepare month end actives
- Monthly reporting and Cash flow
- Prepare credit control reports
You Must have
- AAT Qualification or currently studying towards
- Professional and well presented manner
- Able to liaise with stakeholder management
- Adaptable and willing to support within other areas of the business
- Great team player
- Good positive can do attitude