Consultant Dan Brown
Date posted 05 October 2016
A new Assistant Group Accountant position has arisen with a FTSE listed recruitment business in Central London.
This Assistant Group Accounting position supports the Group Finance function for the business. This team consolidates and manages the Groups Finances across an EMEA region and then reports this to senior group members and the board.
Key Assistant Group Accountant responsibilities include:
- Preparation of regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Assisting with preparation of Group monthly management accounts pack
- Designing and creating ad-hoc reports
- Prepare group-wide analysis of monthly, quarterly and full year variances
- Assisting with interim review / annual audit
- Assisting with the annual budget process
- Assisting Group Accountant, Group Finance Manager
- Manage the Submission process for monthly accounts, forecasts
Anyone looking to apply for the Assistant Group Accounting role should look to have at least a years experience in finance, looking to start or actively studying a professional qualifications in ACCA or CIMA and a keen interest to work at a Group level in finance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career then this Assistant Group Accountant position is hopefully the right role for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8151.