Salary £14000 - £16000 per annum + + study support
Consultant Frankie Cripsey
Date posted 04 October 2016
An exciting opportunity as an Assistant Accountant has become available with a Leading Professional Services Company in Cheadle. This role offers the perfect training platform to become a qualified accountant (3 year training programme).
About the Assistant Accountant role:
In this position as Assistant Accountant your primary purpose of the role is to provide accounting, tax and administrative services to single person companies ensuring that all statutory deadlines are met.
Key responsibilities as a Assistant Accountant
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- Raising invoices & Inputting expenses
You will have experience working in a fast paced customer service environment.
You will be required to have:
- A degree in Accountancy and Finance (2:2 and above, or overseas equivalent) or Training towards your AAT
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Be able to work well in a team and also on your own initiative
- Be highly self motivated and a confident communicator
This reputable growing company in Cheadle are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity to join a company devoted to becoming the leading provider within their sector.
Apply below or to find out more about the Assistant Accountant job contact Frankie Cripsey on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44161214 7444.