Salary £22000 - £25000 per annum
Location Hemel Hempstead
Consultant Natasha Stoddart
Date posted 21 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate and professional graduate calibre individual to join a FTSE 250 company, based in Hemel Hempstead. This is a Assistant Accountant role which would suit a candidate with Assistant Accountant/ Accounts Assistant experience, who has recently graduated with a finance related degree, or equivalent.
This role is suited to a hard working individual looking for a new challenge in a company with progression opportunities. You will be driven and motivated, with strong attention to detail and a keen team player, with some work experience within a finance environment.
Graduate Assistant Acountant, the main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with the preparation of month end accounts including accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting with the analysis of the P&L and balance sheet
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Producing financial reports
- Ad hoc reporting
Ideally you will:
- Be looking to stud towards ACCA /CIMA
- Educated to degree level/ AAT qualified
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables and V Look Ups)
- Passionate and tenacious
An excellent opportunity for a team player, if you think this is the right next step in your career then apply now to this Assistant Accountant role or send your CV to Natasha.email@example.com.