A prestigious brand is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their Luton head office (hybrid working available).
With a strong blend of commercial finance and financial planning, we are looking for an experienced Finance Manager who can manage a team, overseeing a multisite budget in excess of 400m.
As the Senior Finance Manager, you will report directly into the Head of Finance who will give you the autonomy to lead the financial planning, business partnering, and value add projects across the group. Responsibilities will include: - Acting as a Business Partner; Advising, challenging and building rapport with senior stakeholders across the business. - Providing financial insight through analysis and data manipulation including consolidating numbers into monthly/ quarterly business reports. - Leading on the budgeting and forecasting on both a short and long-term basis. - Thriving for continuous improvement; Evaluating KPI’s, developing forecast models, improving monthly reviews of cost centres. - Compiling business cases for new business ventures and investments. - Team management.
The successful candidate will be: - A qualified accountant with PQE within industry. - A proven team manager, mentoring, coaching, and driving best practice. - Proven experience in budgeting and forecasting. This role would best suit an individual who knows what best practice looks like. You will be strong with excel and have demonstrable experience in adding value to forecasting and budgeting. You are going to partnering with senior manager across the business, up to MD level, so you must be confident in presenting and challenging on the numbers. With an broad remit, this role is best suited to a qualified accountant with strong Financial Planning and Analysis experience across notable businesses.
Alongside the salary you’ll receive a car allowance, competitive bonus, hybrid working, Private Medical & Dental, Great holiday package, great office facilities and a competitive pension scheme – This company also offers Flexi-working. Please don’t hesitate in getting in touch there will be a lot of interest.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Robert Walters is delighted to have partnered with a well-established and highly respected firm of chartered accountants based in Beaconsfield to find an Audit Semi-Senior/Senior/Manager. These roles have been created due to substantial growth and offer the chance for brilliant individuals to fast track their career advancement with an Accountancy Practice which, thanks to their strong connections locally to Top 10 firms, have ambitious plans which can only be met by hiring top tier talent.
• Review of monthly management accounts, cashflow forecast, variance analysis.
• Support the team in preparation of complex financial tasks and consolidation.
• Prepare management accounts, balance sheet reconciliation and reporting templates to suit the needs of the clients.
• Working with the commercial team to onboard new clients and support new projects
• Support the continuous improvements to accounting and reporting processes together with the wider Finance and ERP Development teams.
• Act as a key point of finance contact (as and when needed) to external clients and always deliver quality service.
• ACA , ACCA , CIMA Qualified or equivalent.
• IFRS, FRS 102, FRS 101 and UK GAAP knowledge is essential.
• Understanding of both management and statutory accounting is also essential.
• Strong Excel skills and experience of using an ERP system (use of Agresso/Business World a distinct advantage but not essential)
• Adaptable to change and working within a project environment is vital.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work closely with external parties and clients.
This role will be based in Kings Langley 2 days a week, occasional travel to other sites may also be required.
Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with a successful and growing business based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, on the recruitment of a newly created Senior Management Accountant role. We are looking for This role requires a (fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Senior Management Accountant for their Finance department working across the entire business. The primary objective of the role is to support the Finance team in ensuring that the Group’s monthly financial position and performance is accurately reported in line with reporting deadlines. The role has two direct reports and oversees their training and development.