Finance Business Partner, Manager - Global Investment Manager
Salary £75,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Will Conlon
Date posted 07 July 2022london accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-07-07 2022-09-05 financial-services London London GB GBP 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An extremely exciting, hands on role which will see your main focuses sit within the commercial outlook of the business. Heavily involved in forecasting, developing revenue and strategic initiatives, it's an opportunity for both growth and development. A fruitful remuneration package in line with current market conditions, this is not a role to miss out on!
Roles & responsibilities
- Partnering and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders within assigned Business Units (BUs) and across Finance
- Driving the month end close process ensuring the timely delivery of accurate management information on a consolidated and BU level, including monthly cost accrual postings and ledger review
- Providing timely, relevant and informative management information and analysis to assigned BUs, including commentary and variance analysis
- Leading monthly meetings with business managers to review financials, provide positive challenge and understand the BU’s operations and cost drivers
- Assisting with budgeting, forecasting and in-depth analysis of the BU’s cost base
- Performing ad hoc analysis for the business as required
- Supporting monthly cost analysis and commentary provided to the Group Reporting Team and CFO
- Development of Revenue, AUM and margin reporting and query resolution in support of Investment Managers
- Involvement in a range of strategic initiatives to support the CFO, developing better quality and more efficient management information whilst continually enhancing finance systems and processes
- Provide communication, support, coaching and mentoring to direct reports and to the wider team
Key skills required
- Ability to develop partnership relationships at all levels, both within the Business and Finance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills essential
- Ability to learn quickly and work unsupervised
- Analytical skills and a natural ability with numbers
- Must be computer literate with strong excel skills (i.e. vlookups and pivot tables) and have the ability to learn new systems.
- Power BI experience preferred
- Qualified, with 4-5 years PQE, holding one of the following qualifications ACA, CIMA, ACCA
Salary: £250 - £350 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 09 August 2022Looking for a newly qualified accountant to join a global investment bank in a Finance Manager role. The opportunity is to join a fast growing team which has seen lots of exciting change over the past 5 years. The role is initially a temporary role with the potential to move into a permanent position after 6 months.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 July 2022My client is at forefront of designing and delivering investment solutions designed specifically to meet their client's evolving investment needs.
Salary: £70,000 - £77,000 per annum + family-level healthcare, 9% pensionLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022Job Title: Corporate Finance Technical Manager (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Moorgate, London (work from home available 3 days per week) Salary: £70,000- £77,000 (plus a benefits package including: family-level healthcare and 9% pension contributions)
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + £4k car allowance + bonus + benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022This a very exciting opportunity to join this global real estate business on a permanent basis as they look for their next key hire.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + Bonus + BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022This a great opportunity for a newly qualified ACA to make the leap into industry into what is a very commercial role.