Finance Business partner
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus
Consultant Andy Chaplin
Date posted 30 June 2022midlands accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-30 2022-08-29 accountancy Halesowen West Midlands GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a service and property company, who have recently secured funding through LDC, to support their next stage acquisition growth. Key to this growth, is securing a talented accounting professional, who can create a robust and sound financial modelling framework to ensure their 2022 onwards plans. An established organisation business our clients need for a Commercially minded Finance Business partner, has been brought forward due to a recent internal promotion, highlighting the organisations continuous drive to make year on year growth. The role plays a critical role in understanding the performance of a fast paced business, and success of their marketing and pricing.
- Finance Business Partnering support for the Managing Director
- Ensure Marketing Investment decisions are made with profitability in mind
- Use Investment Appraisal framework to optimize spend and prioritization of spend
- Pull and present weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting for all marketing spend vs budget and targets
- Pull quarterly forecasts and annual budgets as it relates to the marketing budget
- Highlight any future risks & opportunities that exist to the relevant stakeholders ensuring corrective actions can be taken.
- Working with wider BI & Marketing team to deliver analytics to better understand performance and provide insights for decision making
- Support the wider business and relevant stakeholders in optimising and improving the ways of working between the marketing teams and other teams in the company.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be in a pivotal role within the business, engaged with both the Commercial and Transactional sides of finance, providing a conduit to the board and helping drive organisational efficiencies.
This is a fantastic role that is best suited to a talented qualified accountant who has the ability to communicate at a high level, build relationships, develop processes, and understand the necessity of Finance in an internal and external stake-holding facing position.
The successful candidate will need to have a can do attitude, and is looking to an organisation where development and working at the zenith of capability is a norm.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- A proactive ‘can do’ approach
- Advanced EXCEL
- Strong experience and understanding of systems
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first-class finance function
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: Burton-On-TrentDate posted: 03 August 2022Our client, a market leading organisation are looking for a permanent Finance Business Partner to provide key strategic insight through financial reporting and analysis whilst partnering with the Operations teams.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 26 July 2022Our client, a growing engineering and construction business is seeking a Finance Business Partner to support the Finance Director and act as a trusted partner to one of the key business units.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: StaffordshireDate posted: 21 July 2022High growth, stable service sector company based in Staffordshire is looking to appoint a new Finance Manager due to a promotion with in the team. The Finance Manager will be central in the decision making and evolution of a growing finance function in a fast paced environment with promotion and career growth opportunities for the right person. Naturally, this role would suit someone who relishes a hybrid work process and someone who enjoys working flexibly.
Salary: £250 - £300 per dayLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 20 July 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a client who is in need of a fully qualified Interim Finance Manager to join their team for 6 months while they work on some internal process changes and reconciliations. As the Finance Manager, you’ll work to support the Finance Controller with a variety of tasks, lead other finance teams to create new control frameworks and also establish balance sheet reconciliations during your time with the team.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Car allowanceLocation: LutterworthDate posted: 13 July 2022Brand new role, for an experienced business partner or experienced Finance manager who will be able to work with the operations of the business to deliver against finance performance objectives.