Head of Commercial Finance
Salary £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 16 June 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 consultancy Warrington Cheshire GB GBP 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a rapidly-expanding professional services business in Warrington, are looking to hire a Head of Commercial Finance.
The Head of Commercial Finance is a brand new position, created as a result of recent investment and subsequent expansion. Reporting directly into the UK Finance Director, the Head of Commercial Finance will be responsible for all FP&A activity, helping with strategic plans and supporting future M&A activity.
The Head of Commercial Finance will lead a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants, and will be comfortable working across all areas of the business, including presenting at board level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the preparation and review of monthly management accounts providing insight on P&L and KPI trends and commentary on variances to plan.
- Liaison with internal budget holders and other key stakeholders on management results and the commercial impact of divisional performance.
- Responsible for preparation of rolling forecasts, including budget modelling, analysis and director / investor approval.
- Responsible for production of the monthly Board pack.
- Liaison with internal budget holders to develop appropriate KPI’s and monitoring performance.
- Key point of contact for production of all financial business cases.
- Finance lead on all IT development projects and associated governance processes
- Responsible for conducting post investment reviews on strategic projects completed
- Ad-hoc financial support and advice to the business
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with some years PQE
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels
- Prior team management experience
- Strong Excel/systems experience
- Organised, articulate and proactive
To apply to this extremely exciting position, please get in touch ASAP!
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 16 June 2022My client, a rapidly expanding professional services business in Warrington, are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller.
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 per annumLocation: BlackburnDate posted: 07 June 2022A global business, headquartered in Lancashire for a Head of Finance Transformation to lead a new team that will bring both standardisation and better, more efficient ways of working across Finance and the wider company. This is a relatively new team and role, which will have significant impact across Finance and the wider business.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: North West EnglandDate posted: 11 May 2022I’m excited to be partnering with a global business to find a new addition to their growing finance team. We are looking for a motivated, positive Financial Reporting Manager to join an international consultancy. You would be reporting into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the preparation of the group’s annual, monthly, and daily reporting.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 13 May 2022My client, a global engineering services business, are looking for a Head of FP&A to join their office in Cheshire.
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 per annumLocation: BlackburnDate posted: 11 May 2022A global business, headquartered in Lancashire for a Head of Finance Transformation to lead a new team that will bring both standardisation and better, more efficient ways of working across Finance and the wider company. This is a relatively new team and role, which will have significant impact across Finance and the wider business.