FP&A Manager (Systems)
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + competitve bonus + corporate benefits
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 15 June 2022south-east accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-15 2022-08-14 accountancy Leatherhead Surrey GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can utilise your existing systems and FP&A knowledge within a rapidly growing and highly commercial environment? If so, Robert Walters have been engaged by a well known organisation based in Leatherhead who are looking to recruit an FP&A Manager with a focus on business partnering and systems.
Having gone through significant expansion over the last few years, due to both organic growth and multiple high profile acquisitions, our client is looking for someone to take ownership for the management and development of financial planning and analysis systems for the group. Managing a small team, these systems support the group’s global planning and management reporting activities and are utilised by all levels of the organisation.
- Own the strategic planning and financial reporting platform, including all administrative and maintenance activities related to the FP&A tools and other financial reports (i.e. PowerBI)
- Take ownership of relationships with 3rd party FP&A system providers.
- Lead a team of 3 driven and capable FP&S System Developers, ensuring they are encouraged, motivated and supporting this FP&A Systems Manager with delivering the best possible solutions.
- Create, produce and manage the distribution of routine financial reports that provide insight and support decision making. This will involve working closely with and presenting to senior leaders and the Board of Directors.
- Develop any new reporting processes as appropriate, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Lead the annual budgeting and periodic forecast cycles by the planning modules within the FP&A systems are fit-for-purpose and being continuously improved.
- Continuously review the design and structure of the FP&A systems whilst proactively identifying opportunities for enhancements and areas of improvement.
- Support Group and Regional Finance teams with any planning, reporting or financial analytical and systems requirements.
- Develop sophisticated financial models to support various strategic and commercial projects as needed.
- Extensive experience of implementing, administering, and maintaining FP&A systems and tools. Knowledge of Anaplan, Hyperion, Cognos or similar would be an advantage.
- CIMA , ACCA , ACA , CA (or equivalent) qualification with a number of years post-qualification experience.
- Knowledge and use of PowerBI would be advantageous.
- Prior experience within a global FP&A function would be beneficial.
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills are essential.
- Experience leading and developing a team would also be highly advantageous.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: BicesterDate posted: 15 June 2022Are you a qualified Accountant looking to work for a rewarding and innovative business in Bicester?
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits inc BonusLocation: SloughDate posted: 29 June 2022Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with an excellent business based in Slough to assist in recruiting for a Financial Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary: £55,000 - £63,000 per annum + £6,000 car allowance + bonusLocation: SloughDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are working with a globally renowned technology organisation who are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant into their fast moving Controllership team. This Senior Financial Accountant will work closely with the Controllership Finance Director, to take ownership of external reporting, technical accounting, and setting accounting policies for the group. This is a business facing role, so will involve building strong relationships with the wider finance teams and external auditors.
Salary: £230 - £260 per day + BonusLocation: WeybridgeDate posted: 20 June 2022Robert Walters are currently working with an exceptional global business based in Surrey to assist in recruiting for an FP&A Analyst to join them on a long term basis to start ASAP.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + car allowance + bonusLocation: WeybridgeDate posted: 14 June 2022Robert Walters are pleased to have partnered with a global organisation based in Weybridge, who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join the Balance Sheet Assurance team on a permanent basis. This Financial Accountant will work with the team to deliver a programme of balance sheet assurance reviews across the UK&I.