Finance Business Partner
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Elizabeth Wooliscroft
Date posted 14 June 2022london accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-14 2022-07-14 media London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Media business based in London looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a 3 month contract basis. Pls note this role is 4.5 days.
Leading Media business looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a 3 month contract basis. Based in London, the role has arisen to cover a period of parental leave.
Reporting to the Commercial Controller, the role of Finance Business Partner will involve
- Leading FP&A activities
- Working closely with senior managers cross-functionally to prepare annual budgets, strategic plans and ad-hoc modelling.
- Collaborating with Central Functions on strategic projects and decision-making process
- Acting as Finance Lead across various Projects
- Identifying internal and external drivers that may result in risks or opportunities
- Working with stakeholders to realise opportunities and mitigate risks to maximise profits
- Developing key insights and working with department heads to use insights to drive performance and desired behaviours
- Conducting regular meetings with budget holders
- Preparing bonus calculations for all functional heads ensuring data is accurate and submitted within correct time frame
- Managing P2P processes ensuring users understand requirements
- Ad hoc tasks when required
- Qualified Accountant
- Proven experience of business partnering
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to "bring numbers to life"
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Self-starter with ability to prioritise work load and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Advanced IT skills
PLS NOTE - this role is for 4.5 days
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 July 2022Currently recruiting an experienced Finance Manager - Content for a well known media brand based in London. This pivotal role will manage and control all content spend across various countries and will partner with 2 key SMT members.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a leading Sports Media business based in London.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Exciting Finance Manager role for a leading Media company in London.
Salary: £65,000 - £68,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join a leading global Media business based in London.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022Finance Manager role for a London based SME Media buiness.