Finance Business Partner
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + car + bonus
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Jonathan Kerr
Date posted 13 June 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are excited to be exclusively representing a successful Manchester based business who, due to continued growth, are looking to grow their finance team by employing a highly commercial Finance Business Partner to work closely with their Commercial Director to facilitate ambitious future plans.
You will be responsible for contributing to the overall strategy and performance of the business, to meet agreed business targets and objectives along with the management reporting and financial control of contracts.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly management accounts, commentary and analysis, complying with all relevant accounting and company policies and procedures.
- Forecast cash performance with commentary and variance analysis.
- Provide actionable, commercially relevant insights from detailed financial analysis.
- Identify opportunities & risks arising from performance reviews & their implications on key milestones.
- Assist with the due diligence on acquisitions within the relevant business unit.
- Attend contract reviews and relevant project meetings to develop a close understanding and awareness of the project portfolio.
- Prepare the financial reporting pack for the group of contracts and deliver at the monthly finance review.
- Provide constructive challenge and input to ensure that opportunities and risks are identified, reported and addressed.
- Deliver improvement projects.
- Act as a financial business partner to the relevant leadership teams to ensure financial issues are robustly and effectively managed and reported.
- Work closely the Operations Finance Director to deliver on integration targets.
- A CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with extensive post qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence up to board level.
- Ability to remain objective whilst maintaining effective relationships.
- Highly computer literate, with prior experience of ERP systems and Excel.
- A proven capability to interrogate, analyse and manage complex data streams for multiple internal/external sources.
- Exposure to M&A would be beneficial.
This role requires a self-motivated and focused individual with strong analytical and commercial skillsets and the ambition to learn, develop and progress within a fast-growing. As the successful applicant you will enter a value adding finance position within a successful business looking to double their turnover and massively increase profitability over the next 3 years. You will immerse yourself within a collaborative working environment, working closely with a high calibre Commercial Director who will help to facilitate your development, progression and widen your skillset.
For further details please contact Jonathan Kerr at Robert Walters directly.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 17 June 2022My client, one of the leading logistics and delivery companies in the UK, are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to be based out of their Liverpool head office.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TyldesleyDate posted: 15 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with Network Plus in their search for a Finance Business Partner.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022Robert Walters are exclusively representing a high growth Manchester based business as they look to appoint a dynamic Finance Business Partner to work closely with both the Head of Finance and Managing Director to help facilitate international growth.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 10 June 2022A growing Private Equity backed Professional Services company, with a hybrid working model, is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to support a number of its specialist divisions.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 04 June 2022My client, one of the leading logistics and delivery companies in the UK, are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to be based out of their Liverpool head office.