Finance Business Partner
Salary £65,000 - £67,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 10 June 2022south-east accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-10 2022-08-09 accountancy Surrey Surrey GB GBP 65000 67000 67000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters have partnered with a global retail industry leader based in Surrey who are looking for a highly commercial Finance Business Partner. The successful candidate will be responsible for commercial support, profit maximisation analysis, P&L ownership, governance, forecasting and planning to drive this business into their next growth phase.
- Regular senior-level business partnering with the Commercial Leads/Directors
- Take ownership of financial commentary, understanding sales performance and trend for categories
- Lead and support with the delivery of commercial projects within the division
- Ensure end-to-end financial appraisal for new initiatives
- Present financial performance at business reviews to influence decision-making
- Understand and evaluate the current and upcoming commercial plans in order assess financial impact and challenge stakeholders when needed
- Identify cost control areas and lead a profit improvement plan for each area
- Simulate impact of new propositions and promotions, make recommendations and affect change
- Challenge commercial leads on performance of key promotions / sell-out platform
- Ensure risk policy and internal governance is adhered to across the commercial function
Experience and qualifications:
- ACA , ACCA , CIMA or CA qualification is essential.
- Significant commercial experience and ability to work closely with senior stakeholders.
- SAP experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Experience working within a large corporate environment would be highly advantageous to be able to hit the ground running.
- FMCG or retail experience would be highly beneficial.
This is a truly exciting and well rounded position with an innovative and fast paced organisation. Please apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Due to circumstance, candidates with a 4 week notice period or less would be ideal.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Hybrid WorkingLocation: ReadingDate posted: 07 June 2022Robert Walters are currently partnering exclusively with a listed business based in Reading who are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus, Car, PensionLocation: SouthamptonDate posted: 06 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering exclusively with an outstanding organisation based in Southampton who are seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: SurreyDate posted: 31 May 2022Robert Walters is pleased to be working with a rapidly growing and highly acquisitive organisation who are looking for a Project Manager to join the team, with a focus on financial systems. This Project Manager will support, execute and report on key finance and accounting technology projects that improve overall processes and systems.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits inc BonusLocation: SloughDate posted: 29 June 2022Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with an excellent business based in Slough to assist in recruiting for a Financial Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary: £55,000 - £63,000 per annum + £6,000 car allowance + bonusLocation: SloughDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are working with a globally renowned technology organisation who are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant into their fast moving Controllership team. This Senior Financial Accountant will work closely with the Controllership Finance Director, to take ownership of external reporting, technical accounting, and setting accounting policies for the group. This is a business facing role, so will involve building strong relationships with the wider finance teams and external auditors.