Business Partner/Senior FP&A Manager
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Steve Church
Date posted 27 May 2022london accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-05-27 2022-07-26 accountancy London London GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are working with a high growth consultancy This global consultancy are a high growth business offering sustainability solutions and services. This role is based in the corporate London HQ in central London and will report to the Head of FP&A and will be a mix of BAU FP&A, strategy and working on investment proposals.
The role will include;
- Preparation of management accounts, KPI reports, forecasts, budgets and strategic plans
- Prepare investment proposals and provide financial status of operational projects to limit exposure and maximise potential return
- Provide input into the design, implementation and monitoring of financial and operational systems, ensuring standardisation, resource optimisation and solutions that drive efficiency and enable ease of doing business
- Ensure necessary control activities are in place through working in conjunction with the international accounting teams
- Assist and advise on the business line financial administrative activities and operational procedures to ensure the company’s financial records are accurately recorded and reported
The successful candidate will be;
- 3-4 years FP&A/Commercial Finance Experience PQE
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA/CA Qualified
- Strong Analytical skill set
- Ability to breakdown large data sets
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
The role would has sign off for £70-80k, but is negotiable for the right candidate depending on experience.
If you would like to learn more about this excellent opportunity then please do let me know.
Equally if this isn’t quite right but suits somebody i
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Would you be excited by working within the finance team of one of the countries biggest qualification/education providers? Have you got experience in financial reporting, analysis and forecasting? Are you actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA)? As a result of recent growth we are currently working in partnership with one of the worlds largest facility management firms on the search for a Finance Business Partner (6 month Fixed Term Contract) based in Central London. The role would be perfect for someone who is commercially minded and enjoys reporting financial statements and forecasts to key business stakeholders.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Partnering with a leading Education provider in their London Head Office, this is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join my client for a period of 6 months, adding strong support to the FP&A Manager. You will partner with department heads and senior leaders across the business, to support business critical decisions with insightful analysis and information from a finance perspective. This role has an excellent hybrid working environment in place.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022This is a very exciting opportunity to join this multi-national property developer on a permanent basis as Senior Finance Business Partner (Investment Assets) ahead of big growth plan.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 June 2022Type: PermanentSalary: £45,000 - £50,000 + possible share’s in business Working Hours: 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.Location: Central LondonHybrid: 2 days in the office, 3 working days at home (flexible) Working as the Finance Analyst for an award – winning tech/ retail startup business that is rapidly expanding across the UK as well as international expansion opportunities. Opportunity to make a role your own! Working as part of a scale-up means you are going on a journey to support business growth and your voice will be heard.
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 June 2022We are working with an ever evolving law firm based in the heart of London. They have a focus on agile working and work life balance and offer plenty of scope for progression.