Salary £55,000 - £58,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Jonathan Kerr
Date posted 19 May 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-05-19 2022-07-18 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 55000 58000 58000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
FP&A Controller £57,500 + bonus Manchester (hybrid working) Robert Walters are excited to be representing a hugely successful global retail business in their search for an ambitious FP&A Controller to join their high calibre financial team. This is an opportunity to join a successful blue-chip organisation during an exciting period of growth in a role which will present opportunities to learn, develop and progress quickly through varied areas of the department.
• Support various operational stakeholders to shape the performance management cycle, including Rolling Forecast, Latest Estimate, target setting and restatement process.
• Be the owner and champion for the tools supporting these processes in close collaboration with the regional team and Group controlling teams.
• Own various target setting tools and guide the process in the market organisation (examples include sales and profit targets).
• Develop and drive a wide range of financial analysis focused on business trends and evaluation of performance, projections and reports. Create transparency in presentations for senior management.
• Shape & execute full performance management cycle including orchestration of all relevant stakeholders.
• Understand the link between business decisions and its financial impact.
• Understand the company’s business model and break it down for each stakeholder (setting the right targets and KPIs).
• Understand and apply the Finance process, whilst maintaining a strong awareness of the key drivers of the business.
• Work effectively under pressure to achieve outstanding results within the deliverable timeframe, and with the available resources.
• Be confident in financial accounting topics including month end closing, Profit & Loss Statement (P&L), Balance Sheet.
• Support local team or Shared Service Centre with the annual audit, month end close and production of financial statements as required.
• Calculate and maintain variable compensation models ensuring data integrity and provide support to the business on any related queries.
The successful individual:
• Fully qualified Accountant with a strong technical foundation, analytical skills and a good commercial acumen.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
• The ability to simplify data to none-finance stakeholders.
• Good knowledge around P&L, balance sheet and general month end reporting duties.
• Ideally experience of working successfully within an international blue-chip business.
• Keenness to learn, develop and progress within a fast-paced working environment.
This role will see you being a part of a high calibre finance team within a successful business during a time in which projects and opportunities will be presented to you. You’ll immerse yourself within a hugely progressive culture within a company who will also promote flexibility, work-life balance, excellent benefits and a generous remuneration package.
For further details please contact Jonathan Kerr at Robert Walters directly.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: North West EnglandDate posted: 06 July 2022Robert Walters are excited to be working with a commercial property specialist based in Manchester City Centre. As Finance Business Partner, you’ll manage a team of three Assistant Accountants with the support of a Finance Manager. This company is proudly part of the Net Zero Carbon Commitment within the UK Green Building Council. This is an opportunity for someone who is wanting to venture into Business Partnering or for someone who already has experience in the role.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: LancashireDate posted: 04 July 2022Robert Walters are exclusively representing a market leading business as they look to appoint a dynamic, ambitious Internal Audit & Risk Manager to build relationships across the business and support in the continued establishment and development of the compliance and risk management framework.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in partnership with a global media business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Management Accountant to join their central Manchester offices. This role is offering hybrid working and is flexible with working hours. The ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications: ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in exclusive partnership with a global fin-tech business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their impressive central Manchester offices. As the new Senior Accountant you will be responsible for delivering an accurate and timely monthly accounting close, supported by a set of bank and control account reconciliations. You will also coach, support and cross-train colleagues to deliver the daily reconciliations and month end close, as well as taking on more complex accounts and project work.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 17 June 2022My client, one of the leading logistics and delivery companies in the UK, are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to be based out of their Liverpool head office.