Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, one of the most prestigious property companies in London, are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their beautiful offices in Central London.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Finance Analyst will have a pivotal role in this close knit finance team. The Finance Analyst will be responsible for financial reporting, as well as providing high level strategic analysis in order to support senior management.
The Finance Analyst will also be involved in property appraisals and profitability analysis, so will need to have a strong grasp of real estate and a proven analytical mindset.
This is an extremely reputable and well established family business, with a strong sense of identity and a loyal team. The successful candidate will need to share this passion and appreciate the traditional environment that the business has created.
Key responsibilities include:
- preparation of the half yearly management and annual statutory accounts;
- pre and post project appraisal of all refurbishments and developments which have required formal appraisal;
- improvement of property appraisal process and cash flows used on a day-to-day basis to inform decision-making;
- the development of individual property profitability reporting and analysis;
- analysis of all aspects of the investment property portfolio;
- all aspects of analysis across the market lets and residential portfolio;
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Experience/interest in real estate
- Hands on accounting experience
- Proven analytical mindset and ability to provide insightful information at a senior level
- Well presented and articulate
- Strong Excel skills
To apply to to this unique opportunity, please get in touch!