Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Consultant Peter Maxey
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 fmcg Crick Northamptonshire GB NN6 7TZ GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our FMCG client, based in Crick, is the leading UK brand in it's industry and are set for further expansion over the next three years and beyond. Reporting into the Head of FP&A, you will concentrate on business partnering and driving an analytical culture to support decision making and drive the organisation forward. This role will suit a qualified accountant who has an ability to focus on driving change, with a strong commercial background.
- Carrying out margin analysis, operational and cos structures.
- Business partner non-finance teams (sales, marketing, operations).
- Analysis of sales volume, price reviews, product costs and margins.
- Supporting the budgeting and the forecasting process for the business.
- Analysis of data to drive an understanding and better efficiency in the organsation's processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 years commercial and analysis experience.
- Comfortable working with colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Ambitious, and keen to make a difference - an ability to conceive ideas and implement them.
- Excellent in Excel, and happy interpreting large volumes of data.
- Sharp commercial instinct.
The business are offering a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, plus a bonus scheme and other benefits.