Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Steve Church
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 accountancy London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are working with a private equity backed global investment company based in Central London. They have been part of founding start-up businesses in 21 global office locations.
They are looking for an FP&A manager with a desire to grow and develop the organisation.
You will have an outstanding work ethic. The key part of the role will be working closely with the Financial Controller and CFO to manage the budgeting and reforecasting process, and you will provide management information to key stake holders. You will also be responsible for appraising investment opportunities.
The key elements to the FP&A Manager role are, but not limited to;
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Assist in preparation and review of month end board packs for portfolio businesses.
- Manage the budget and reforecast process for the portfolio.
- Business partner with the management teams
- Opportunity for investment appraisal work
You will be;
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2 years PQE
- An exceptional communicator with good presentation skills
- Strong Academics
- Experience reporting to board and executive level
- A team player
If you are keen to be part of a highly talented team and join a constantly evolving investment company, then please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org