Finance Business Partner
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Daniel
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 accountancy Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity for an ACA to gain experience within a business partnering role.
A rapidly growing, acquisitive professional services business based in North Merseyside are looking for an ACA qualified accountant to join the business as a finance business partner. This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity for a practice trained ACA to pick up commercial experience within industry. This role would ideally be suited to an ACA Accountant with commercial finance experience, however, accountants who have trained in audit will also be considered.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for allocated business units, taking full responisbility for financial information
- Analysis and interpretation of MN data
- Providing ind depth reporting and analysis on KPIs
- Production of MI packs
- Management of a Junior Business Partner
- Taking full responsibility for budgeting including uarterly and annual budget forecasts
- Some VAT returns & tax computations
- Supporting annual stat account preparation, providing key financial information to the group accounting function
Key requirements of the finance business partner
- ACA qualified accountant, ideally having gained corporate finance experience within practice
- An interest in the professional services sector
- Advanced excel and modeling skills
- Previous management experience
- Strong presentation skills with the confidence and ability to display findings back to the wider business and stakeholders
This is the perfect role for a technical accountant to join a growing business as a finance business partner. Opportunities like these very rarely present themselves for first time movers from practice and as such any ACA accountant wishing to move into industry in a commercially focussed role should be encouraged to apply. Reporting into and extremely impressive finance director you will be given a great deal of support enabling you to grow and develop within a leading finance function.