Group FP&A Analyst
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a leading FTSE listed real estate company, are looking for a Group FP&A Analyst to join their stunning Central London head office.
The Group FP&A Analyst will act as a close support to the Group FP&A Manager, and will work closely with senior finance leaders, as well as other non-finance figures across the business. The role is heavily involved in the 5 year planning process, as well as FP&A, quarterly forecasting, and partnering with the investor committee.
This is an extremely high profile and commercially focused role, and will allow you to be fully involved in the commercial running of a FTSE listed business. Prior FP&A experience is important, and real estate knowledge is also highly desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the Group’s Budget and Five Year plan process.
- Preparation of the Group’s quarterly reforecast and associated board paper.
- Maintenance of, and driving enhancements to, the Group’s consolidated financial model.
- Assist other areas of the business on an ad hoc basis in providing outputs from the Group budgeting model to support their reporting or project requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly executive report, including preparation of the statutory cash flow and adjusted net debt reconciliation.
- Responsible for the preparation of certain monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of the interim and final ‘glossy’ accounts, including slides and information for Investor Relations.
- Undertaking ad-hoc accounting projects and special reviews as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Previous industry experience, ideally in the real estate space
- Prior experience in FP&A or similar
- Strong Excel skills
- Proven ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
To apply for this fantastic opportunity within a FTSE 100 business, please get in touch today!