Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Salary bonus + competitive benefits
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 26 October 20192019-10-26 2019-12-25 retail London London GB GBP 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing expansion and successes, our client is currently seeking to recruit a brand new position within the team - A Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to directly support senior management. You will be working for a highly regarded international business based at a hugely desirable central london location.
This is a key and pivotal position within the London head office function in which you will be asked to take on the following key responsibilities:
Management of the 5 year plan, Annual Budget and Reforecast Process
- Work with Budget Holders to prepare the Annual Plan and Quarterly reforecasts
- Lead the review of sales and provide appropriate challenge, where necessary
- Validation of Plan/Forecasts against Regional, Corporate and Omni-channel Targets
- Lead the preparation, review and presentation of the Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation and Distribution of Monthly Brand reporting packs
- Inclusion of insightful commentary providing explanations of variances between actuals and Plan/Forecast
- Analysis of Sales with relevant commentary and insights
- Highlight risks and opportunities going forward and actions to drive improved results
- FPA lead with business heads to prepare accurate Plans/Forecast
- Support the decision-making process to ensure outcomes make financial and commercial sense
- Management of 2 direct reports
Applicants must possess a formal accountancy qualification or overseas equivalent as well as a minimum of 4-5 years relevant post qualified experience.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a high calibre team of passionate professionals within a fast paced, forward thinking, growth environment.