Senior Finance Manager
Salary £75,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a leading UK property company, are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their stunning offices in Central London.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Director, the Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 6 in providing commercial finance support for this highly successful property business.
The Senior Finance Manager will take ownership for a significant portfolio of properties, and will act as a trusted business partner to the senior board. This is an extremely high profile role, so confidence, gravitas, and proven business partnering experience are all vital. The Senior Finance Manager will also need to show influencing skills at a senior level, and the desire to make ongoing improvements to how things are done.
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of London's leading businesses, in a truly commercial and business leading position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a key business partner to the portfolio directors and other senior management
- Deliver internal and external reporting, financial planning and analysis, and investment support for a portfolio of properties
- Support and challenge commercial decision making
- Lead a team of qualified and part qualified accountants
- Play a significant role in driving key finance projects
- The role involves significant exposure to the key teams across the business unit as well as the Group Finance team
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Strong academic record
- Proven commercial business partnering within a large organisation
- Prior team management experience
- Confidence and gravitas at a senior level
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!